Friday, August 22, 2008

big boobies

I saw the previously recorded womens hurdles last night not knowing the outcome of the race. All the hype leading up to the acutal race made me giddy with anticipation for Lolo Jones to get that gold she has worked so hard for. I also noted that most of those runners had no boobs which reenforced my reasoning that people with smaller boobs have an advantage over all. They can wear cute sexy tops withour reprucussions of tacky bralessness. The clearance section of bras at Macys and Ross are always full of smaller sizes and they just dont make many sexy bras in the D's and up because more support means more material. There goes the demi. sigh. And most of all, small boobies are not a hinderance in sports, especially running. BUT THEN... after Lolo lost it on that 9th hurdle and other American pulled ahead, I realized SHE HAD BIG BOOBIES! I was sad for Lolo, but kinda happy that the big boobies pulled ahead. I still think small boobies are an advantage over all, but as they say the grass is always greener.

4 comments:

Lil' Hammerhead said...

I noticed the same thing. There was also a U.S. gymnast who was "topheavy". First time I've ever seen that in world-class gymnastics. The U.S. team didn't end up winning gold however.. so your tiny boobies theory applied there. :}

KAP said...

Maybe it's drugs-- I hope not.

Arrested development? --they claim that's true for gymnasts who start too young.

Some commentator got fired for making a similar observation about golf--I forget who.

(Shame lil, you said you weren't going to watch the Olympics.)

Unaiveia said...

I also noticed that some of those ladies who did have larger breasts seemed perkier than natural. Not to mention the lack of fat on those muscle toned bodies made me wonder what was left for boobies. So I think perhaps some of the more endowed women may have been surgically enhanced a bit... just a theory.

Lil' Hammerhead said...

Well, my husband (who doesn't feel boycotting the Olympics is the way to go) was watching.. I was doing something else. I did glance, not on purpose mind you, but I did, as the US women's gymnastics team was getting ready for their performance. I heard the outcome on NPR the following day.

That was the only part of the Olympics I did see. Although, I did here news on it through NPR and occasionally Fox or CNN. Couldn't avoid it.