Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Moldy Peaches

"Squinched up your face and did a dance
You shook a little turd out of the bottom of your pants
I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone elseBut you"

The Moldy Peaches

I was curious about a group who was sampled by the new Chevy Traverse commercial with the shoes. The voices sounded like that song at the end of the Juno soundtrack. So I looked them up on Myspace. Their bio is a little strange and I wonder how real it is. They have interesting lyrics that is for sure. This one gave me a chuckle. In college, there was this star soccer player guy who lived in my dorm. Too funny.

That new commercial for Dr. Drews celebrity rehab show is a heart stopper. I love how creative people get with marketing. It really is an art. Cleverness and wittiness make me want to watch commercials. I guess their magic is working heh heh heh.

No comments: